About Marine City Medical College
Marine City Medical College is a non-government Medical College situated in Chattogram, Bangladesh. It was established in 2013 by a group of dedicated people who were involved with ideals at providing quality Medical Education, research, and services to people of this country at a reasonable cost.
It is situated at 1101/2127, Chandra Nagar, East Nasirabad, Bayazid Bostami in Chattogram. Government alone cannot provide a higher health care facility with a Medical College in this Country.
So the private sectors should come forward to collaborate with Government and proceed to increase the number and quality of health service facilities and health manpower as a joint venture.
Our endeavor is to reach to attain the level of health care close to the regional and international standards. We strongly believe that within a short time Marine City Medical College Hospital will become an attractive study point in Medical Profession not only for natives but also for foreign students.
Recognitions of Marine City Medical College
Marine City Medical College is affiliated with Chittagong Medical University & Chittagong University. This Medical College is recognized by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare & Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC). Marine City has its own academic infrastructure that is utilized for the teaching-learning activities of Medical students as well as providing curative, preventive, primitive, and rehabilitative health care services to the people. The standard of the MBBS program and quality of health care is ensured by research studies and evaluation.
The regular activities of the college are executed by weekly seminars, monthly faculty development workshops and conduction of resource activities for academic development is a matter of pride of this institution.
Marine City has excellent, experienced, and dedicated faculty members who are all trained in advanced level teaching technologies. The College has state of art, tertiary care, multispecialty teaching hospital with all the modern diagnostic and therapeutic facilities.
The College has spacious, well-equipped laboratories, lecture halls with modern audio-visual aids, multimedia projectors, etc. It provides excellent library facilities with reference books, national and international journals, CDs, DVDs, etc to help the students with a balanced learning environment.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical colleges & universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Location of Marine City Medical College
Marine City Medical College is situated at, Chandra Nagar, East Nasirabad, Bayazid Bostami in Chattogram, Bangladesh.
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Gynae & Obstetrics
MBBS Admission Process (FOREIGN STUDENTS)
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Marine City Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached,
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
The admission form must be completed properly.
Admit card from DG Health.
Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2018.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2020.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into Marine City Medical College.
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter of intent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates, the Medical College office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
The fees structure is as follows for sessions 2023-24
Total Fee For this College US $34,000.00
In words: USD Thirty Four Thousand only.
Future Campus of Marine City Medical College
Chittagong is a major coastal city and financial center in southeastern Bangladesh. The city had a population of more than 8.7 million in 2017, making it the second-largest city in the country.
It is the capital and administrative seat of an eponymous District and Division. The city is located on the banks of the Karnaphuli River between the Chittagong Hill Tracts and the Bay of Bengal. Modern Chittagong is Bangladesh’s second most significant urban center after Dhaka.
Chittagong plays a vital role in the Bangladeshi economy. The Port of Chittagong, one of the world’s oldest ports, whose coast appeared on Ptolemy’s world map, is the principal maritime gateway to the country.
The port is the busiest international seaport on the Bay of Bengal and the third busiest in South Asia. The Chittagong Stock Exchange is one of the country’s two stock markets. Several Chittagong-based companies are among the largest industrial conglomerates and enterprises in Bangladesh.
More About Chattogram
The port city is the largest base of the Bangladesh Navy and Bangladesh Coast Guard; while the Bangladesh Army and Bangladesh Air Force also maintain bases and contribute to the city’s economy. Chittagong is the headquarters of the Eastern Zone of the Bangladesh Railway, has historically been the headquarters of British India’s Assam Bengal Railway and East Pakistan’s Pakistan Eastern Railway. A ship-breaking industry on the outskirts of the city supplies local steel.
Chittagong is an ancient seaport due to its natural harbor. It was noted as one of the largest Eastern ports by the Roman geographer Ptolemy in the 1st century. The harbor has been a gateway through southeastern Bengal in the Indian subcontinent for centuries.
Arab sailors and traders, who once explored the Bay of Bengal, set up a mercantile station in the harbor during the 9th century. During the 14th century, the port became a “mint town” of the Sultanate of Bengal, with the status of an administrative center.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
- BGC Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Southern Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- International Medical College
- Marks Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Community Based Medical College
- Ibn Sina Medical College
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Delta Medical College
- Central Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College