MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh is a relatively good option mainly because of the quality of MBBS in Bangladesh and MBBS in Bangladesh fee structure. Medical study in Bangladesh is popular among Indians, Nepalis, Srilankans, Malaysians Australians, Pakistanis, Philippino, Palestinian, Maldivian, and Bhutanese students. MBBS in Bangladesh is said to be ranked 2nd after MBBS in India. For Indian students, studying in Bangladesh has the added advantage of cultural similarity, including food. Studying in Bangladesh for International students is going to be an increasingly famous option in near future. You are welcome to take a closer look at the status of MBBS in Bangladesh 2022.
Advantages Of Studying Mbbs In Bangladesh
In a nutshell, we give you the salient points that make MBBS Course in Bangladesh attractive. However, a little research from the student’s side is very desirable.
- The most important attraction to study MBBS in Bangladesh is the reasonable Bangladesh Medical College Tuition Fees. While there is a Reservation of 75 students in Government Medical Universities for MBBS in Bangladesh for International Students. Also, in Private Medical Colleges of Bangladesh, 25% of seats are reserved for non-native students, hence more opportunities for Indian students.
- There is a concept that if you are a SAARC student, you don’t have to pay any Tuition Fee for Medical Study in Bangladesh, hence only your living cost.
- Those who are not under the purview of SAARC have to pay USD 3,000 pa as Bangladesh Medical College Tuition Fees (Hostel Fee included). Now, this is just a ballpark amount, details follow.
- The Medium of Instruction in Medical Study i.e. MBBS in Bangladesh is English, hence there is no need for any Language Training.
- All the Government Medical Colleges in Bangladesh recognized by MCI are approved by WHO.
- There is Direct Admission to MBBS Course in Bangladesh without any Donation or Capitation.
Disadvantages Of Studying Mbbs In Bangladesh
And now for the flipside! The Medical Study in Bangladesh is also associated with cautions and pitfalls that many other study destinations present.
- The concept of No Tuition Fees under SAARC nomination requires one to have scored 95% in 12th.
- While you consider Bangladesh Medical College Admission, remember that the Bangladeshi Bengali is spoken and you need to be a little adept at it.
MCI Approved Medical Colleges For MBBS In Bangladesh
We are providing a List of Major Government and Private Medical Colleges of Bangladesh for your perusal
MBBS Course in Bangladesh – Duration 5 years (Session 2022-23)
You must meet the following Eligibility Criteria for Bangladesh Medical College Admission –
- One has to have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- One should not have passed Class 10 (X) or SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination before 2015.
- One should not have passed Class 12 [XII (10+2)] or HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination before 2017.
- The Required Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent has to be 8.00 (eight)
- The Minimum Required GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent should be 3.5
- One must have a Minimum GP of 3.5 in biology
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
Admission To MBBS In Bangladesh – Fees Structure, Eligibility And Application Process 2022-23
MBBS in Bangladesh Fee structure is provided below for reference and this structure is valid for the 2022-23 Session. All Government Universities in Bangladesh for MBBS are MCI Approved and make sure that you make all payments directly from Guardian/Parents Bank Account to College Account and in no ways include anyone else in the middle
The foreign student to admit in the MBBS course, they must be passed the SSC/SLC/O-level/GCSE or equivalent examination with minimum 5 subjects and average mark minimum GPA-3.00. Also, pass in HSC/A-level/12- grade or equivalent examination with Biology, Chemistry & Physics average mark minimum GPA 3.00 but Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/SL-level/GCSE and HSC/A- 12 grade or equivalent examination: 7.00 (seven) and Biology must be pass with GPA 3.50
All foreign students must be applying to the Director General of Health Service of Government of Bangladesh for equivalence certificate through the Bangladesh Embassy. All certificates/mark sheets/others certificate and passport photocopy are attested by the respected country’s Education Board or Ministry of Education and authenticate by respective country Foreign Minister.
The government of Bangladesh sets the rules and procedures of admission of foreign students to all public and private medical colleges within its territory. Following are the steps that you need take if you want to get admitted into Private & Government Medical Colleges.
1. If you have the passport of a country having diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh you can apply for admission in MBBS course (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery) in one of the public or private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
2. You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
3. Your eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS course:
a. O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects
b. A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
c. USA 12 grade completion certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
d. Minimum GPA (After equivalency with SSC & HSC)= 7 (seven)
e. Minimum GPA in Biology= 3.5
4. You have to undertake the following steps if you decided to get admitted into BMC.
a. Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
i. School/College graduation certificates
ii. Mark/grade sheet
iii. School leaving certificate (Testimonial)
iv. Copy of Passport
v. Two passport size photographs of the applicant
b. Download ‘MBBS admission form’ from the website of the Bangladesh Foreign Ministry(www. mofa.gov.bd) and fill it up. You must mention your medical college of choice.
c. Pay $60 (Subject to change) in any bank of your country in favor of DGHS and get the receipt. (For more info. visit www.dghs.gov.org)
d. Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to the Bangladesh Embassy of your country for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by an Authorized Official Representative.
Fortune Education provides free counseling about MBBS admission procedure to prospective students who would be interested in considering Medical education opportunities in Bangladesh, We take great pride in our experienced counselor who not only support students with their entire application process but also helps in guiding to arrive to a decision about their choice of education, scholarships while studying abroad, College-university selection, wide variety of graduate & undergraduate programs available, admission, study permit, visa application & pre-departure services (accommodation, flight tickets etc.). Our trained staff will make their recommendation passed on student’s interests and choice. Fortune Education organization provides the best quality service to get admission in MBBS for foreign students who can get the best service.
Low-Cost Roadmap To Study Md/Ms In Usa After MBBS In Bangladesh
Many of the qualified students who wish to become a physician or a doctor in USA lack sufficient budget. MOKSH is the largest company recruiting Indian students for MBBS in USA program.
Every year, we place around 200 Indian students in the USA. We have this alternative route for them.
Now, the students can complete MBBS in Bangladesh and start preparing for the USMLE exam. For this, Moksh provides USMLE Step 1 coaching online and USMLE step 2 CK online coaching during their MBBS abroad studies.
The USMLE step 1 coaching guide will consist of various materials:
- 220 Hours of Video and Audio contents.
- 6 to 9 months of interactive online study access.
- Access to the question bank on USMLE Step 1 Exam.
- Huge volumes of hardcover original books and interactive e-books.
- A dedicated mentor to support you throughout the studies.
- Hand holding for ECFMG application process.
- 24 x 7 access to the whole learning resource while you study MBBS abroad.
The students must note that USMLE step 1 and USMLE step 2CK are online exams. MOKSH is the top MBBS abroad consultants in Mumbai providing the option of MD in the USA while you are studying MBBS at top medical college in Bangladesh.
So always have 2 coaching options with you:
- MCI Screening Test coaching (To be replaced by an exam namely ‘NEXT’)
- USMLE Step 1 and 2CK exam coaching to end your medical journey to the USA.
BENEFIT TO PURSUE MD IN USA AFTER MBBS IN BANGLADESH
The biggest benefit of completing MD / MS in the USA is that you do not have to write MCI Screening Test before or after MBBS in abroad.
It means, on completion of MBBS in Bangladesh, you can go for PG level (MD / MS) in the USA without clearing MCI Test. The PG degree completed in the USA would be valid in India as well as back there.
Also, all the money that you spent while doing MBBS would be paid back by way of a monthly stipend (USD 4,200 Approx.) while pursuing Medicine in America!
Reserve Your Seat For MBBS In Bangladesh Admission 2022-23
Let us examine a few more options apart from MBBS in Bangladesh.
In 2021, many of the students were waiting for NEET exam. These students made a big mistake since the application deadline for most of the MCI approved MBBS Abroad Universities passed.
As a result, they might have wasted one more year by repeating it, MOKSH offers you an innovative solution by reserving your seat and taking the admission letter in your hand as your PLAN B.
In case you get the admission through NEET 2020, you don’t have to go to your chosen university for MBBS abroad. However, in case you do not make it, at least your backup plan is ready.
Hence, it would be a smart decision for those students who already booked their medical seats.
You must take note of these important points:
- The fees of private medical colleges in India have been jacked up by almost 50% reaching around Rs. 75 lacs for the full course. Within a half of this budget, you can complete MBBS in Bangladesh + MD / MS in Germany! It is very simple to carve a global career for medical practitioners now!
- The admission to the Government medical colleges would be only for top 2-3% of the NEET takers.
- You do not need to pay even a single Paisa for reserving the seat except the University application and processing fees.
Kindly note that many unprofessional agents collect almost all the money from you for the first year Tuition fees. Also, as you can see, while MOKSH clearly gives you an indication of the actual fees and its service charges.