Brahmanbaria Medical CollegeBrahmanbaria Medical College, Brahmanbaria district. its found within the eastern part of Bangladesh. Once the region was a neighborhood of Samatat state.Later it had been included within the Tripura district in 1970. the primary and temporary capital of Isa Khan was at Sarail, 10 km north of Brahmanbaria Town. Swadeshi movement (1905), Peasant movement (1930) No-rent movement, War of Liberation Movement (1971), etc are the remarkable chapters of the region. Brahmanbaria was promoted as a municipality in 1869. After the liberation of Bangladesh, Brahmanbaria was declared as a neighborhood on 15 February 1984.
History of Brahmanbaria Medical CollegeBrahmanbaria Medical college & Hospital, Titas Gas Field, Graveyard of Birshesta Mostofa kamal, Kosba Kollapathor Somadhi, Faruque park, Graveyard kallashid (R) home of Ostad Alauddin Kha, Hatirpul, Home of Biplobi Ullash Datta, Ganga Sagar Meghna Bridge, Ashugonj power station, Zia Fertilizer factory, Badugor Sahi mosque, Haripur Landlord place etc. Brahmanbaria Medical is one of the reputed private medical colleges in Bangladesh. This is first medical in the district. I wish every success of this institute. May Almighty Allah be with us. Tourist attractions Brahmanbaria district is located in the eastern part of bangladesh. Once the region was a part of Samatat state. Later it was included in tripura district in 1970. The first and temporary capital of Isa Khan was at Sarail, 10 km north of Brahmanbaria Town. Swadeshi movement (1905), Peasant movement (1930) No-rent movement, War of liberation Movement (1971) etc are the remarkable chapters of the region. Brahmanbaria was promoted as a municipality in 1869. After the liberation of Bangladesh, Brahmanbaria was declared as a district in 15 February 1984.
Brahmanbaria Medical College Rules and RegulationsFor Local Students:
- Every student must give an undertaking at the time of admission and follow the existing rules of the BMC and also the rules, which will be notified in future time to time. Disciplinary action (S) would be taken by the Academic and Disciplinary action(s) would be taken by the Academic and Disciplinary body against any student who violates or tries to violate any of these rules.
- Whenever it is deemed necessary to take disciplinary action against any student on grounds on indiscipline, misconduct or misbehavior, the student will be heard in person by the Principal or Committee formed by the Principal. The decision of the college academic & disciplinary committee as notified by the principal will be final & binding. The guardian of the student(s) concerned will also be formed. Disciplinary action may be taken in the form of undertaking, Fine, Suspension and Expulsion from college.
- All the rules of the Chittagong University, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and BM&DC related to medical students will be applicable to the students of BMC.
- No appeal will be accepted on the decision of the Academic and Disciplinary Body, not the matter be taken to any court of law.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: 2022-23FOR SAARC COUNTRIES: Mode of Payment: Payment of admission fees, Development fees, Donation, and every one other charges (US$ 45,000.00).
During admission: Description Amount (US $) In words: Forty-Five thousand US dollars only. Note: If any student doesn’t perform their internship training during this institute (MCWH) she is going to get a refund of USD 2170. the entire amount then to be paid USD (45000-2170) = USD 42830. Hostel accommodation fee per annum approximately: US$ 800.00 At the time of admission, all students will need to pay a minimum of 1 (01) year hostel seat rent beforehand if they desire to measure during a hostel. Hostel accommodation fees are equivalent to local students for one year. All students will clear their hostel seat rent before appearing within the 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Final professional MBBS examination. If they fail within the Final Professional MBBS Examination, they’re going to need to pay US$ 800.00 (Eight hundred US Dollars) for every attempt altogether and US$ 267.00 for every subject. All students will clear their tuition & other fees if they continue their regular courses. All students need to pay the other charges which can be imposed by the concerned authority associated with the MBBS course, like RFST, study tour, autopsy visit, etc. For direct MBBS online Direct admission, Scholarship, and information, Contact Fortune Education: Call or WhatsApp +880 1995529533, +91-9903355537 Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation) FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
Fortune Education ConsultancyAUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HEAD OFFICE : DHAKA, BANGLADESH. MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +880 1995529533 OFFICES IN INDIA: WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA, PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASHMIR, HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI. MOBILE & WHATSAPP: 91-9903355537
Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
- BGC Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Southern Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- International Medical College
- Marks Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Community Based Medical College
- Ibn Sina Medical College
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Delta Medical College
- Central Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College